Knee health is related to whether humans can walk normally, so we must protect our knees from childhood.
Knee joint pain has the characteristics of recurrence and long-term cure. Generally, it is divided according to the number of people. The common knee joint diseases at different stages are also different.
1. Growth period (before the age of 18)
This is a developmental stage, and most of the knee pain is caused by excessive muscle and tendon growth.
2. Young adults (18-30 years old)
The human body has the best physical function at this stage, and under normal circumstances there will be no serious injuries. Knee pain is often caused by violent stimulation or excessive exercise.
3. Middle-aged (30-50 years old)
In the middle age, the knee joint begins to degenerate, and the diseases accumulated due to previous strains will appear one by one at this time, such as the strain of peripheral ligaments and the softening of sacral cartilage. From the age of 30, we must pay attention to maintaining and protecting the knee joint.
4. Elderly (over 50 years old)
After the age of 50, the “lifetime” of the patella cartilage is approaching the limit, and it will begin to show osteogenesis or bone spurs, which will eventually lead to arthritis.
How to maintain the knee joint?
1. In your youth, find a suitable exercise method and stick to it to increase the flexibility of the knee joint.
2. Wear more in cold weather to protect your knees.
3. After getting up, do sports of knee joints about 15 times.
4. Control your weight. Effectively prevent excessive knee load