Arthritis generally refers to inflammatory diseases that occur in the joints of the human body and surrounding tissues, and are caused by infection, infection, degradation, rupture, or other factors. The clinical manifestations are redness, swelling, heat, pain, dysfunction and joint deformity of the joints. In severe cases, joint disability is caused, which affects the quality of life of patients.
Classification of arthritis
1. Osteoarthritis: also known as degenerative joint disease, osteoarthritis. Bone hyperplasia is closely related to human aging. Many elderly people may be accompanied by bone hyperplasia, which is naturally easy to get osteoarthritis.
2. Patients with rheumatoid arthritis: The disease often manifests as pain in the small joints (finger joints, wrist joints, etc.), and the onset joints are symmetrical. 80% of rheumatoid arthritis patients are between 35 and 50 years old, but the elderly and young children can also develop the disease.
3. Ankylosing spondylitis: mostly manifested as the spine, sacroiliac joints and other axial joints tibialis. The etiology is unclear. It is generally considered to be caused by the interaction of genetic factors and environmental factors.
4. Reactive arthritis: inflammatory joint complications triggered by extra-articular infection factors such as the interventional system, urinary system, etc. It can reduce the infection rate and improve the immunity.
5. Pain is mostly acute unilateral arthritis, with sudden redness and swelling of the big toe of the foot, and pain as the main symptom. The pain is "painless". The duration of the disease can be relieved for about a week. repeat.
Clinical manifestations of arthritis
Examination and diagnosis of arthritis
1. Laboratory tests: blood routine, urine routine, erythrocyte sedimentation, C-reactive protein, biochemical (liver, kidney function, A / G), immunoglobulin, protein electrophoresis, complement, etc. Blood routine, protein electrophoresis, immune complexes and serum complement are generally in the normal range.
2. Imaging examination: X-ray examination, joint X-ray film shows swelling of soft tissue, osteoporosis and subchondral bone sclerosis and / or articular surface cystic change, invasive bone destruction, articular surface blur, non-articular Symmetric joint space stenosis, joint fusion and dislocation. Hyperplasia of joint edges and osteophyte formation may be accompanied by joint fluid of varying degrees, and free bodies or joint deformation may be seen in some joints.
Prevention of arthritis
1. Avoid the environmental factors that induce the onset of arthritis: The humid environment helps the growth of some pathogenic bacteria, which is related to the onset of arthritis. Therefore, you should always pay attention to hygiene, keep the room well ventilated and good air, prevent moisture and warmth, and avoid the spread of pathogenic bacteria, especially streptococci.
Most arthritis have a long course and are difficult to heal, making treatment difficult. Therefore, early detection, early diagnosis and early treatment can help prevent the progression of arthritis and improve the prognosis of patients.
2. Reasonable diet and maintain a good lifestyle: nutritional deficiency can lead to exacerbation of arthritis, while excess nutrition and obesity can induce or aggravate gouty arthritis and osteoarthritis. Therefore, a scientific and reasonable diet is to prevent certain arthritis Occurring measures, such as reducing intake of purine-rich foods such as animal offal, seafood, poultry, beans, can effectively prevent gouty arthritis.
Shenyang Pusman Medical Equipment Co., Ltd. was established in 2006. It is a professional enterprise integrating R & D, manufacturing and sales. It specializes in producing medical equipment according to national standards. Our company's main products: medical electric saw drill series; imported brushless motor series; domestic high-quality brushless motor series; medical electric drill pendulum saw integrated multi-functional system; hand, foot and ankle special system; pedicle screw screwing into special power; external Fixed needles are screwed into special power; external fixation series; bone cement cannula; bone cement guns and other orthopedic surgical instruments.
Advantages of PUSM Power Tool
Integrated design, good sealing; integrated host provides you with efficient and stable output; reasonable distribution of the weight of the host from top to bottom, the user's hands are not tired; ergonomic design, comfortable feel; Suited sterilization box.
Tel: +86 - 24 - 23519517
WhatsApp: +86 1399 8124 587