What are coronavirus infections?
Coronaviruses are a group of common viruses. They are named for the crown-like spikes on the surface of the virus. Some coronaviruses only affect animals, but others can also affect humans.
How are coronavirus infections spread?
1. The air by coughing and sneezing.
2. Close personal contact, such as touching or shaking hands.
3. Touching an object or surface with the virus on it, then touching your mouth, nose, or eyes before washing your hands.
What are the symptoms of coronavirus infections?
Runny nose; Headache; Cough; Sore throat; Fever; Shortness of breath; Chest pain or tightness when you breathe and cough.
How to prevent coronavirus?
1. Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
2. Avoiding touching your face, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
3. In densely populated areas, wear a mask and take precautions.
4. Air the room regularly for more than 30 minutes.
5. Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces that you frequently touch
6. Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue. Then throw away the tissue and wash your hands.
Let us unite as one and conquer the virus!